Thursday, January 24, 2008

So excited!

No, the baby is not here yet. Sigh. But, I do have other things to be super excited about.

First, I just saw the prelimenary design on my new blog and it is SO gorgeous! BIG pictures and a rad flash header. I can't wait for you to see! It's being designed by the brother of the very talented wedding photographer Jessica Strickland. Ben, with Redwing Studios is awesome!

Second, I have a whole new logo and branding! I'm waiting to unveil everything until the new blog is ready, but it's pretty awesome. It was designed by Chris Ford. I just love it. It's perfect.

Third, I have a top secret new website that me and three of my awesome photographer friends have been working on for the past year. It's very, very close to being done!

Lots of new things to look forward to! I can't wait for you all to see! For now, I will leave you with a picture of this amazing rainbow that I saw on Monday. This picture doesn't do it justice (it also doesn't help that it's with my point and shoot while driving). You could see both where it started and ended. It was perfect.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Lisamarie said...

I cannot wait for Baby Bittle to make his appearance!

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm literally checking everyday to see how you are! Looking forward to the new blog design!

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Kristina said...

Hooray for a new blog design! It's always so much fun redesigning things. So awesome! What do you have, 2 weeks left? So fun!

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Jamie B said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see it all.

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

hurry up baby! But just make sure you're done cookin first! I'm so happy for you Drew, for getting all this exciting stuff don. I cant wait to see it all!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Joyful Weddings and Events said...

I'm excited for baby and also excited to see all of the fun new things!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Trista said...

Yay Drew! Can't wait to see all your "special" projects ;-) Especially..the project in your belly!!! :-)

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh this is all so exciting, overload! the baby, the new site, the new blog, etc! can't wait for everything!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger ~gina lee said...

Hi Drew,, Big fan.. I am looking forward to seeing all the exciting things you have in store.... many blessing to you and your family with your new bundle of joy....
~G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home