Friday, February 08, 2008

40 Week Update

Thank you so much to everyone for all the comments and emails I received about Cindy. I didn't realize so many people read my blog, but I'm glad you were all so touched by her story. I got an email from Jeff who second shot Cindy and Jared's wedding with me and he said, "It's so strange because I only knew her for that one day, and I felt like I've known her forever. I guess that's just the kind of person she was, right?". That pretty much sums Cindy up. She was that girl with the contagious laugh and smile who made everyone feel like their best friend. If you knew her even just for a day you were a much better person for it.

I believe the school where she is a teacher will be accepting books for their library in her name. When I get more information on that I will post it here.

I know many of you are eagerly awaiting baby news, but there is none. Today is my due date. The day I have been looking forward to for nine long months. And there's no baby. I'm pretty sure there is going to be no baby today. My doctor won't induce me until the 17th. That's a week from Sunday. I really don't want to be pregnant for another nine days so maybe if everyone thinks really good thoughts for me I will go into labor! In honor of making it to my due date I have treated myself to a gourmet breakfast.

Mmmmm, just looking at the picture makes my mouth water and want another. Good thing I have a couple more donut holes left! Happy Friday everyone!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Due Date Drew :) Hope everything goes smoothly from now on!

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Kristina said...

Mmmmm, those look like a much better choice than Pancake House! haha!

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger babyrndeb said...

so sorry to read about your loss - I remember previous posts you made about Cindy. What an amazing person she must have been and also her husband. I had a patient once who actually got married in the hospital chapel...some people are truly inspirational.

Best of luck to you this week as you await you new little one! I'll be watching for news :) You could always try an "Italian Induction" (Don't know why they call it that?!?!) but spend some intimte time with hubby ...it works sometimes...
Debbie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home