Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy One Week Birthday!

We're home! Finally! It feels so great to be home. The nurses and doctors wanted us to stay another day, but I said no way! I hate being in the hospital and it's impossible to rest. I got such better sleep at home last night!

We're all doing really well. I know I'm totally biased, but Brayden is the cutest baby I've ever seen. I just can't believe he was the little guy in my stomach kicking me a week ago. It's pretty unreal. I love snuggling with him on my chest and even though I know it's just gas I've seen a couple of smiles that just melt my heart. Chuck is the best dad. He really took care of both of us in the hospital and he's doing a great job at home. The two of them look exactly alike. It's hilarious!

I have a few more pictures that my great friend Michelle took.

Brayden with Papa G



My favorite picture! Brayden with his Daddy.

I'm so glad she was there to capture these moments because I don't remember most of them. I don't know what I did to deserve such a great friend like her. She's taken such awesome care of us bringing us a care package with everything we needed for the hospital. Then she went out and found everything we needed for Brayden and me at home. We're so lucky to have Michelle and her family in our lives. Her kids Emma and Owen got to meet Brayden aka "French Fry" this weekend. It was too cute! Michelle, you are the best. Thank you for everything!

And here's one more from this morning. Brayden was supposed to be doing tummy time, but he fell asleep. Lazy! I wish I could sleep as much as he does :)

11 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Michelle Greene Photography, Orange County, CA said...

That's what BFF's are for. I know you would do the same for me. Looking forward to the Bittel/Greene family adventures in the Eurovan!

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Jennifer Elaine said...

So cute! Congrats to you and your family! LOL at the tummy time...you guys are already training him for UCLA sports huh:)

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! ADORABLE! Appreciate this small time that you have...the newborn stage goes by so fast and you forget how small they really can be!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Trista said...

Ssoooooo incredibly cute!!!! I CANNOT wait to meet him soon! I still can't believe you're a mommy..all grown up you are :-)

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Kristina said...

He is so cute, Drew. :) Glad things are well, I can't wait to hear about this crazy birth story?? :) Let's get stroller'ing soon!!

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tummy time is tiring when you're so little! Gorgeous!!!

Congratulations on J'Adore too!

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is beautiful! Congrats again :)

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Sheyb said...

Totally cute!! Congrats again!

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drew! Congrats Congrats Congrats! I am so so so happy for you and Chuck! I can't wait to meet little Brayden!!! He's so so cute!!!

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Sivyu said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable!

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger christina {simply modern weddings} said...

what a little cutie! I love the one with him and his daddy :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home